Friday, March 29, 2013

Current and Future Writing Projects

Just what the title says.  Here are some of the things I'm writing right now, and some of the things I'll be working on in the future.

Current Projects:
  • The Price of Silence
  • A Proposal to Ubisoft Montreal for a future Assassin's Creed game (on which I'd obviously love to work).
Future Projects:
  • The Price of Freedom
  • The Price of Peace
  •  I edited out a couple of the other projects I want to work on, because maybe it would be best to keep them to myself for now.

2 comments:

  1. Self-censorship? That's where it starts man. The moment we decide that there are things better left unsaid we lose some freedom of thought! Eh, but maybe even freedom of thought should be limited in that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not self-censorship really, more that I want to keep some uncopyrighted material off of a public forum. Come talk to me about these ideas some time.

    ReplyDelete